30 Apr Just a Bunch of Ways to Have More Energy and Less Stress
“What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success?”
Hoping your week is going well and you are not stretched to the max.
In case your to-do list is dictating your life and you’re feeling exhausted, you’ll want to check this out.
Recently in an interview I talked about the most foundational ways to keep your head way above water and claim more energy and time.
Take a look:
Even though she makes references to women entrepreneurs in the interview, this applies to all of us, regardless of the type of work we do.
It’s 25 minutes of encouragement and useful coping strategies to help you come out of the rinse and repeat of rushing through your life so that you can create more energy and time.
We talk about:
- Morning routine practices and how to make it work for you.
- What are some ways to take quick breaks that replenish you and which types of breaks drain you.
- Tools to calm your mind when things are not going well.
- How to clear the slate and stop carrying the pressure and stress of it all.
- A simple shift to get unstuck and gain perspective.
And much more!
When you watch or listen, let me know which of the tools you will start applying.